Terms & Conditions
Booking your wedding photography with Philip Hawkins you agree to the following terms:
1) Copyright of all images, photography & videography remains with the photographer who reserves the right to use any such for display, publication or any other purpose.
2) All photographs supplied are for personal use only and not available for profit or any commercial use by any party.
3) Philip Hawkins shall be the exclusive vendor providing still photography and/or video.
4) A Booking Fee of £150 is payable at time of booking with remaining balance to be paid 28 days before wedding (booking fee is non-refundable).
5) In event of cancellation written notice must be given. If less than 90 days is given a fee equivalent to first level of pricing is payable 28 days prior to date booked, if cancellation occurs post payment no refunds can be given unless your date/package can be re-booked.
6) If an album is included in your package the price is guaranteed for up to 1 year from your wedding date, if selection/approval of album photographs and design takes longer than this and the price of your album increases you will be required to pay the difference. If your album process exceeds 3 years a £150 surcharge is payable. Album process must be completed within 5 years from wedding date, if your album is not approved/claimed within 5 years no refunds or alternatives can be applied.
In fairness to all enquiries bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.